2014 Annual Conference CLE-Eligible Workshops
In order to receive CLE credits, attendees MUST have:
- Indicated their intent to apply for CLE credit on the NCSEA Conference Registration Form, by including their Bar State and Bar Association # in the designated space.
- Pay the CLE Credit Processing Fee with their Conference Registration fee. The CLE fee is listed in the “Total Amount Due” section of the Registration Form.
- Attend a designated CLE eligible workshop for the entire prescribed amount of time. Attendees must sign in and sign out on the monitored Session Attendance Sheet.
- Complete the electronic evaluation forms sent to you via email (the email provided on your Conference Registration Form) during the conference for each CLE workshop you attend.
- Fulfill all special requirements as specified by your State Bar Association. NCSEA will have a CLE Desk at the Conference to help answer questions, provide the necessary forms, and offer assistance with this process.
Attendance at CLE workshops is being verified as well as completion of the session surveys. CLE registrants will receive certificates confirming their participation at the appropriate CLE workshops via email, and the necessary reporting to State governing boards will be done by NCSEA as well.
Contact NCSEA, 703-506-2880, with any questions.
As of August 18, 2014 NCSEA has received CLE approval has been received from the following states:
- Washington State
- New Mexico
CLE applications are pending in: