Location: Tallahassee, FL
This is a professional Select Exempt, Process Manager over the Payment Processing and Fund Distribution Operational Core Process within the Child Support Program located in Tallahassee. This position establishes and deploys all activities and initiatives related to the Payment Processing and Fund Distribution operational process, including ensuring timely and accurately receipting and disbursing over $1.5 billion in child support annually. The position is responsible for the development of the strategic initiatives and planning related to the process and supervises, directly and indirectly, 30 team members.
Salary -$60,000.00 – $90,000.00 – Salary will be based on the State of Florida minimum requirements as well as consideration of applicable knowledge, skills, abilities, and available funds.
- Leads efforts to document process workflows, including suppliers and their needs/requirements, inputs, process activities, outputs, outcomes, customers and their needs/requirements.
- Establish standard process metrics for processes, including outcome measures and in–process measures such as cost, quantity, quality, and cycle time.
- Develop statewide performance goals and strategic initiatives. Monitor statewide measures and report progress.
- Serve as a member of the Child Support Program Management Team to prepare, develop and implement procedures and best business practices for program enhancement.
- Ensure that federal and state mandates are adhered to and implemented in the operational core process.
- Consult with program process managers, region managers, other operational managers, and business process owners to set and achieve planning objectives that will help the program achieve and initiate new business process improvements.
- Participate in the Strategic Planning Process. Communicate to team members how the work unit and individual performance will contribute to overall achievement of the core process and the Program.
- Communicate an understanding of core process performance as compared to targets and communicates core process improvements as necessary.
- Communicate with suppliers and customers and takes action to improve the relationship when needed.
Both required and preferred qualifications and skills
- Experience in supervising workers both directly and indirectly.
- Experience leading teams for futuristic implementation of goals, projects, and/or activities.
- Experience in writing and editing professional literature (to include standard operating procedures, policy, administrative rules, or reports/papers)
Years of college at an accredited institution can substitute for each year of the required experience.*
How to Apply
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST SUBMIT A COMPLETED STATE OF FLORIDA EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION VIA THE PEOPLE FIRST SERVICE CENTER AT: https://jobs.myflorida.com/viewjob.html;jsessionid=21F68BD4C9CEED971CDF8D8012A0834B?optlink-view=view-924493&ERFormID=newjoblist&ERFormCode=any