Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
This position directs and supervises the Child Support & Court Services staff of the county. Work is performed under the administrative supervision of the County Manager . The employee performs managerial and administrative work in directing fiscal and programmatic components of the department.
- Directs the local administration of the federally mandated child support program, including budget management and child support collections
- Establishes and maintains working relationships with the judiciary, other county departments, outside agencies, and the media.
- Plans, organizes and directs the child support & court services program operations, including short and long range plans addressing caseload growth, staffing needs and structure.
- Develops implements and manages/coordinates multiple special programs and projects to enhance departmental operations.
- Serves as a liaison with various agencies, departments, committees, and task forces.
- Prepares and justifies annual budget, providing support data; makes adjustments in proposed budget at the direction of the County Manager.
- Monitors expenditures and requests budget revisions as needed.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Public Administration, or a Law degree, or a closely related field
- Five (5) years experience in judiciary, investigative, eligibility, project supervision/management, the court system, or criminal justice field; with at least one year of supervisory or management experience.
- Candidates must have thorough knowledge of the court system, state and federal laws and regulations regarding child support and the court system’s legal and judicial procedures.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants Must Complete A Guilford County Application At: