Premier Education & Training Program
Purchase of the Premier Education and Training Program provides NCSEA agency and private-sector members with the opportunity to provide a consistent level of high-quality, timely and convenient training and education for staff members (or clients). The package includes 10 Web-Talk sites, one 2013 Policy Forum registration and one 2013 Annual Conference Registration. In addition, Web-Talks , sites or downloads purchases beyond the 10 included programs, are available for a significantly reduced price of $150.00 each.
The Premier Program is just $3,200, and represents a total value of more than $ 5,390. An organization must be a current dues paying member to purchase this program. .
NCSEA can be a key part of your staff development and training program, through the Premier Education & Training Program. Purchase of the Premier Education & Training Program provides your organization the opportunity to train your entire office or staff on important issues before the child support community. Coupled with registration for both NCSEA conferences, this valuable education package brings your organization hours of professional development and training. Potential Savings for 2013:
- 10 Free Web-Talks (Value $2,950.00)
- 9 Web-Talks Available for $150 each (potential savings $1,305 )
- 1 2013 Annual Conference Registration (Value $655)
- 1 2013 Policy Forum Registration (Value $480)
TOTAL VALUE: $ $5,390.
The training package can be purchased on-line (see instructions below), or complete the Participation Form on the brochure and return with payment to NCSEA via email, fax or mail. Please remember, that payment in full must be received before participants may register for Web-Talks. Detailed instructions on how to register for 2013 Web-Talks will be sent to 2013 Premier Program participants. The 2013 Web-Talk Schedule will be posted in early December.
To purchase the Premier Education & Training Package on-line –
1) Log on to your Organization’s account under the Primary Contact’s name.
2) Click on “On-Line Store” on the left side navigation bar.
3) You will see the “Premium Education Package” listed. Click on the item, and purchase as you would any other NCSEA item. This process is good for credit card purchases only. Check payments must use the Participation Form on the brochure, available here.
Questions? Contact Ann Marie Ruskin via email or call 703-506-2885.