2017-2018 NCSEA Board of Directors’ Candidates
Each year, NCSEA members participate in the election of new Directors to represent their interests and goals on the NCSEA Board of Directors. Candidates come from a diverse cross-section of the child support community–public & private sector, as well as judicial personnel–and are certified by the Nominations Committee and current Board of Directors for fitness to serve.
Click on each candidate to learn, in their own words, more about their background, professional history and vision for NCSEA and child support. 5 seats are open and will be filled from the pool of candidates below. The 2017-2018 NCSEA Board of Directors’ election will open at 9 AM EDT on Monday, June 12, 2017 and close promptly at 8 PM EDT on Friday, June 30. Voting instructions, including unique username and password, will be emailed to each voting member; the results of the 2017-2018 NCSEA Board of Directors’ election will be announced during the 2017 NCSEA Leadership Symposium August 6-9 in Scottsdale, AZ.
2017-2018 NCSEA Director Candidates:
- Margot Bean; Deloitte Consulting, LLP
- April Buck; Muscogee (Creek) Nation Office of Child Support
- Robbie Endris; Conduent
- Scott Lekan; Informatix, Inc.
- Tim Lightner; Alaska Child Support Services Division
- Kate Cooper Richardson; Department of Justice, Oregon Child Support Program
- Laura Roth; CGI
- Lori Rumage-Cain (Keith); Auctor Corporation
- Jamie Walker; Accenture
- Jeff Witthun; Clark County (NV) District Attorney – Family Support Division