Organization: Maryland Department of Human Services – Child Support Administration
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Job Description: This main purpose of this position is to serve as the Contract Manager for the Baltimore City Office of Child Support Administration (BCOCS) Privatization contract
Responsibilities: This main purpose of this position is to serve as the Contract Manager for the Baltimore City Office of Child Support (BCOCS) Privatization contract. The position is also responsible for contract compliance and performance which involves the following: Participating in decision-making about modifying the existing Privatization contract, including budget modifications; Participating in planning and coordinating activities necessary for the implementation of the contract; Supervising the planning, development, implementation, and management of new Request for Proposal (RFP); Participating in meetings on goal setting with Cooperative Reimbursement Agencies (CRA) that provide child support services to BCOCS. Participating in meetings with other government agencies that provide support services to BCOCS; Developing and managing service contracts that provide necessary support services to the Baltimore City Office of Child Support; Participating in monitoring compliance with contract requirements and any necessary corrective action plans; Identifying and securing resources necessary for implementation of new contracts; Providing technical support to the contractor; and developing corrective action plans. Analyses child support legislation, regulations, policy and makes recommendations, Supervising an Outreach Customer Service Representative, co-located at the Mayor’s Office of Employment Development One Stop Re-entry Centers, to assist in removing barriers to employment and provide customers with child support services and referrals. This recruitment is Hybrid Telework eligible.
Minimum qualifications: Applicants must meet all minimum (and selective) qualifications to be considered, and to appear on the list of people eligible for hire. Please read all requirements before applying.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience: Four years of experience in the administration of a human services program or experience conducting studies and analyses of programs, procedures, practices and organizations.
- Candidates may substitute additional professional or technical experience in the administration of a human services program or experience conducting studies and analyses of programs, procedures, practices and organizations on a year-for-year basis for the required education.
- Candidates may substitute graduate level education at an accredited college or university in a human services related field at the rate of 30 credit hours per year for up to two years of the required experience.
- Candidates may substitute U.S. Armed Forces military experience as a commissioned officer in Administrative Officer classifications or Administrative Officer specialty codes in the General, Administrative, Clerical and Office Services field of work on a year-for-year basis for the required experience and education.
Selective Qualifications: Applicants must meet the selective qualification(s) to be considered. Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
Two years of experience monitoring service contract compliance and performance in a human service program.
Desired or Preferred Qualifications: Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following preferred qualification(s). Include clear and specific information on your application regarding your qualifications.
- One year of experience creating expenditure reports.
- One year of experience working with Microsoft Office Suite – Word and Excel to create reports and spreadsheets.
- Six months of supervisory experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrates skills in effective time management, priority setting, multi-tasking, problem solving, and critical thinking.
Application Information: Online: https://www.jobapscloud.com/MD/sup/bulpreview.asp?R1=21&R2=001533&R3=0002