Location: Manassas, Virginia
The Child Support Enforcement Program Specialist works closely with the customer and the customer’s business partners to ensure successful implementation of new and existing applications, including the Multistate Financial Institution Data Match (MSFIDM) program, the Insurance Match (IM) program, and the Federally Assisted State Transmitted (FAST) Levy.
- Facilitates conference calls and system meetings to share information and elicit input from users.
- Performs outreach to state agencies and private industry partners on behalf of the customer, including insurance agencies, financial institutions and employers.
- Responds to customer inquiries promptly, professionally, and courteously.
- Prepares metrics and narrative reports to be delivered to Lockheed Martin management and the customer.
- Experience in leading meetings and facilitating calls with external users to share information, and determine program needs and requirements.
- Understanding of the child support enforcement program, or experience with processing liens and levies, and performing data matches with external partners in financial institutions.
- Strong oral and written communications skills a must.
- Experience in all phases of the software development life cycle. Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task, develop project schedules and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Visit the position’s page and upload resume by selecting “Submit to Job(s).”