Location: Sacramento, CA
Established in 2000 as a non-profit association to represent the local child support directors of California’s counties, the Child Support Directors Association of California is governed by a Board of Directors comprised of members that represent counties throughout California.
The salary range for this position is $116,000 to $136, 000 DOQ. Additionally, the benefit package includes: 401(k) profit sharing plan with 3% employer matching contribution plus additional potential of up to 12% annual discretionary employer contribution, vacation, sick and administrative leave, and insurance benefits (100% coverage for employee).
- The Board is seeking a highly qualified professional to effectively lead, coach, develop, and retain the Association’s small but efficient staff comprised of 2 full-time and 1 part-time staff members.
- Manage a budget with annual revenue of approximately $600,000.
- This “at-will” position is an excellent opportunity for a senior-level executive with experience and the ability to focus on management, advocacy, membership recruitment, strategic planning, and administration and fiscal management
- Bachelors’ degree
- At least 5 years of senior management experience in child support or related social services area including a track record of effectively leading and managing an outcomes-based organization.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate superb presentation skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills. The ability to work effectively in collaboration with a diverse group of people and willingness to travel periodically are essential.
How to Apply
This position offers a highly competitive compensation and benefit package. The starting salary for the Executive Director will be based on the competitive labor market and the successful candidates’ qualifications, experience, and salary history.
Confidential inquiries encouraged to Heather Renschler at (916) 630-4900. Send cover letter, resume, and supporting materials to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15, 2016.