Location: Cheyenne, Wyoming
The Project Manager is responsible for providing leadership for all aspects of the project including directing the operations of child support. This person is the primary point of contact for the Department of Family Services (DFS). The Project Manager is responsible for building and nurturing relationships, monitoring productivity, and implementing changes when needed. This position is located in Cheyenne, WY, and out of area candidates must be willing to locate to Cheyenne.
- Leads project operations by establishing performance objectives, building and nurturing relationships, monitoring productivity, and implementing changes when needed.
- Serves as primary liaison among YoungWilliams, DFS and CSE stakeholders.
- Works with the State and other child support districts to establish and maintain positive, professional working relationships.
- Supervises the managers of five (5) offices across the state and the supervising attorney.
- Documents communications with clients and reports pertinent information to Corporate Manager- in-Charge.
- Identifies business process work flows and implements process changes for continued improvement.
- Ensures compliance with all contract requirements and relevant federal and state regulations.
- Develops performance goals pursuant to contractual requirements and monitors the achievement of those goals.
- Maintains appropriate staffing levels according to project activity and contractual requirements and consults with the Corporate Manager-in-Charge to requisition staff.
- Ensures delivery of reports as required by contract guidelines.
- Maintains confidentiality and security of project, as well as proprietary and confidential materials.
- Provides outstanding customer service to all levels of customers.
- Maintains facilities in five (5) locations across the state in conjunction with corporate facilities staff.
- Travels to remote offices and for state office meetings in locations throughout the state.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or other related field or equivalent work experience. Master’s or Juris Doctor degree a plus.
- Five (5) years’ experience with child support or other social services program.
- At least three (3) years’ experience with administration management including resolving personnel actions.
- Experience with customer service.
- Experience in fiscal and contract management and developing creative solutions to complex problems.
- Proficient in operating computers and office equipment.
- Successful record of accomplishment for leading, motivating, counseling and training employees.
- Demonstrated leadership and management capabilities in a multi-functional, multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to provide direction and positive leadership.
- Ability to understand, explain, interpret, and apply laws, rules, and regulations associated with child support.
- Excellent organizational, written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to execute many complex tasks simultaneously.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and make independent decisions.
- Knowledge of federal and state child support policies and procedures.
- Ability to provide positive interaction with customers and the public in a courteous and professional manner.
How to Apply
For more information, visit the website at www.ywcss.com, and click on “Careers” at the top right of the page. If you have any questions, call Ellen Rutledge at (307) 996-7488 or email@example.com or Mary Ann Wellbank at 406-933-8009 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries will be kept confidential.