Location: Martinsville, VA
ICF is looking for an accomplished social services executive who can lead our program to invest in, design, execute, and evaluate cutting edge technology and business practices for outreach and customer contact centers. This position will oversee multiple projects defining operations, technology solutions, and policies that support people seeking financial assistance in a broad range of social services programs, including child support enforcement, workforce development, SNAP, TANF, energy assistance, behavioral health, and more. We are looking for someone with hands-on social services experience who is ready to lead a dynamic team with new ideas that will provide real, sustainable help for families and individuals.
- Collaborate with state project officers, case workers, social service organizations, and ICF executives to establish best practices and spearhead policy changes, to enhance child support enforcement and other social services;
- Design initiatives using ICF’s cutting edge technologies to enable human resources support and pioneering dynamic outreach programs, employing the latest in social media platforms;
- Lead teams in creating strategic plans, objectives, and work plans. Then implement these plans by overseeing state-of-the-art customer service center operations. Turn ideas into real practice, and measure their impact;
- Speak at industry conferences, explaining ICF’s new investments and new opportunities, and seek out partners with creative ideas;
- Develop performance goals and objectives for projects and staff, build project budgets, and develop a risk management program;
- Introduce and maintain on-going training programs for new initiatives – for executive managers, for shareholders, for partners, for technology developers, and for customer service representatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in social services, healthcare, business, or related field;
- 10 or more years’ experience in social services, child support, case management, and customer service programs across varied responsibilities (We are seeking candidates with a range of experience in government, nonprofit, and commercial sectors);
- Experience with child support organizations and best practices;
- Experience analyzing and recommending policy, business operations, and budgets.
- Government experience or government contractor experience;
- Customer service or call center experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
How to Apply
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter at: