Join thought leaders from the NCSEA Community for an interactive exchange of big ideas and hot topics in the child support and human services arenas. These facilitated, fast-paced, small group conversations will cover what’s trending, and in the end, participants help shape the conversation.
Sessions will be held bi-monthly, for approximately 60 minutes.
- Groups discussions are limited to 25 people.
- Participants may be limited to one event per month, to allow for broader participation.
- In order to create a thought-provoking, diverse conversation, participation from the same agency may be limited to no more than two individuals.
- Active engagement is encouraged; facilitators may call on you to participate in the conversation. This is not a listening event!
- Attendees are encouraged to use video during the event.
- NCSEA Idea Exchanges are for NCSEA Members only.
- Idea Exchange sessions begin Wednesday, August 5th.
- Sessions are scheduled from 2-3 PM EST
Topics & Dates *
- Diversity & Inclusion – August 5th
- Challenges States are Facing Due to COVID-19 – August 19th
- An Opportunity to Learn More about Making Non-Payers into Payers through Increased Collections? – September 2nd
- What do legislators (Congress and States) need to know about the child support program in this time of COVID-19 and declining state budgets? – September 23rd
- Timely Modifications – November 4th
- Court Backlogs – November 18th
- Income uncertainty and unpredictable economic times: Unemployment, stimulus, and more – December 2nd
- 2020 In Review – December 16th
Please note: Your participation in the discussion is not confirmed until you receive an email confirmation. Participants will be notified via email.
*Dates and topics are subject to change, as needed.