Location: Oakland, California
The Alameda County Department of Child Support Services, which operates from an office in Pleasanton, is recruiting for a Director who is a natural consensus builder – eager to address day-to-day operations with a leadership style that embraces a collaborative approach to decision-making and problem solving to ensure a family centered organization with a strong customer service focus. With 235 employees and a budget of $28 million, the mission of the Department is to establish paternity, medical and child support orders and to collect child and spousal support payments in an efficient and cost effective manner while maintaining the respect and dignity of the public served.
- Oversees a Department with approximately 235 employees and an annual operating budget of $28 million.
- Supports the strategic vision of Alameda County
- Directs all activities of the Department by effectively planning, organizing, and directing the local Child Support Services programs, generating community awareness and interest in the program,
- Enlists support in achieving the goals and objectives of the Department.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in public or business administration or a closely related field.
- Five (5) years of senior level managerial, administrative, or supervisory experience relating to the planning, organizing, and directing of various functions of a child support collection enforcement agency.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply by sending a comprehensive resume, compelling cover letter, and salary history to email@example.com. Detailed brochure available at www.ralphandersen.com. Confidential inquiries encouraged to Heather Renschler, (916) 630-4900. For more information on this position, download the full brochure. Deadline: Open until filled