Job Title: Program Manager
Organization/Company: Veritas HHS
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Job Description: Veritas-HHS seeks a Program Manager to work at the Chattanooga Office located in Chattanooga, TN. This position will begin on April 1, 2021.
About the Company: Veritas-HHS provides consulting and operational expertise to health and human services agencies at the state and county levels. We bring together experienced and sophisticated subject matter experts to help solve the many challenges of providing better and more efficient services in a time of rapidly evolving policies and delivery systems.
Our company culture is driven by our mission and core values. Placing our people at the forefront of everything we do is the backbone to our success and why people really enjoy working for Veritas-HHS. Here’s our Mission and Core Values.
Mission – Do socially useful work, have fun, and prosper
Core Values – integrity, innovation and creativity, quality of work, and customer service/teamwork.
About the Position: The Program Manager provides leadership, vision, and strategic direction for a child support services office with approximately 42 staff, located in Chattanooga, TN. This individual develops procedures, processes and methods to manage the child support caseload. The Program Manager assesses operational efficiency and effectiveness and implements process improvement activities as needed.
- Provide direction to the child support staff to ensure Veritas HHS fulfills all contract provisions
• Participate and collaborate with the Tennessee Department of Human Services administration to ensure positive and productive working relationships
• Represent the office and build positive relationships with the Court and community based social service resources
• Develop procedures, processes, and methods to manage child support cases in a manner that meets federal timeframes and achieves project goals
• Develop short-range plans for program operations and resources
• Oversee local management team, ensure development and oversight of operational goals and individual staff performance plans
• Manage office facilities and equipment
• Assess operational efficiency and effectiveness, helping to implement changes to operational processes, as well as coordinate the introduction of appropriate technologies to drive continuous improvement to ensure contractual obligations are met
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• At least five years’ experience in child support case management or related field with at least three years supervising at least 10 employees
• Strong communication skills
• Successful record leading, motivating, and training employees
Veritas HHS provides consulting and operational expertise to health and human services agencies at the state and county levels. Veritas HHS brings together experienced and sophisticated subject matter experts to help solve the many challenges of providing better and more efficient services in a time of rapidly evolving policies and delivery systems.
Learn about Veritas HHS at www.veritas-hhs.com