Become an NCSEA Member!
- Get Connected to the Community Join the community of child support professionals across the world that share common issues and concerns.
- Stay Up-To-Date on the latest developments and best practices in child support through our member bi-monthly e-newsletter, Child Support CommiQue.
- Enhance Your Professional Development through continuing education and networking. Attend one of NCSEA’s nationally recognized conferences at the discounted member rate. And NCSEA Web-Talks are now FREE for all members and those receiving benefits.
Join us Today!
Changes to NCSEA’s Membership Structure for Agency Members
Strengthening the Value of YOUR Membership Dollars!
The NCSEA Board of Directors has approved a structural overhaul of the association’s membership structure that will strengthen the value of agency membership through increased access to NCSEA member benefits. This change, which will streamline NCSEA’s membership categories by moving from an agency/organization’s caseload to full time employees (FTEs) as reported on the OCSE-157 Annual Data Form, and combine agency membership into a new, FTE-tier system, will radically alter how agencies access their suite of benefits.
Under the previous model, only individual and designated agency staff could access NCSEA’s professional development discounts, communications tools and networking directories. Now, each member agency employee will be able to sign up, sign in and receive the same access through the agency’s NCSEA membership!
In addition to accessing the best resources in the child support community, NCSEA agency members and their staff will benefit from FREE Web-Talks! These e-learning resources will be streamed live and archived at www.ncsea.org. Members will be able to sign up for these free Web-Talks individually, from multiple sites—no longer having to coordinate viewing parties in the office!
To become an Individual Member —
or process your membership on-line…
- Log into, or create a profile, starting on ncsea.org, Member Log in
- Select Membership Type (Individual)
- Add to Cart
- Review Cart and Check out.
For all other membership types, contact NCSEA at firstname.lastname@example.org.