State, Tribal and International child support agencies designated as the IV-D agency for that state, territory, country or tribal jurisdiction, are welcome to be a part of the NCSEA member community. The class of membership and dues is determined by full time employees (FTE’s),as stated on the OCSE 157 Report, and starts at just $300 per year.
|Class I||>3,500 FTEs||$4,000 + $2.50 per FTE over 3,500|
|Class II||2,501-3,500 FTEs||$4,000|
|Class III||1,501-2500 FTEs||$3,500|
|Class IV||751-1,500 FTEs||$3,000|
|Class V||501-750 FTEs||$2,400|
|Class VI||251-500 FTEs||$1,800|
|Class VII||101-250 FTEs||$1,200|
|Class VIII||51-100 FTEs||$600|
|Class IX||<50 FTEs||$300|
With an Organization membership all agency full-time staff receives member benefits to NCSEA:
- Discounted rates to NCSEA’s Policy Forum and Leadership Symposium conferences.
- Subscription to NCSEA Child Support CommuniQue, quarterly newsletter with valuable articles on best practices, new trends and important research in child support.
- Access to resources and research including materials to share with legislators and stakeholders
- FREE registration to all Web-Talks and access to the Web-Talk Library with recordings of past Web-Talk programs.
- Participation in NCSEA Community, an on-line network of colleagues who share common goals, with the intent to bolster relationships, learning opportunities, mentoring, and professional development, in a community-building way.
- Voting rights in NCSEA elections, determining governance and structure.
- Access to the Enhanced Membership Conference Education Program, providing significant savings on professional development offerings.
- Employees of your agency will be able to participate in NCSEA committees, subcommittees, and workgroups. These committees work to make improvements to member benefits, organize training events, draft policy resolutions, and more.