NCSEA welcomes private sector participants and vendors in the child support arena to become NCSEA members. We offer various levels of Corporate membership as well as a Corporate Partner program.
Corporate (Private Sector) Members receive the following member benefits for up to five employees (see details below). Contact Ann Marie Ruskin, NCSEA Executive Director, for more information.
- Registration discounts to the Leadership Symposium and Policy Forum
- Free registration to Web-Talks and access to recorded versions in the Web-Talk Library.
- Access to the online NCSEA Member Directory
- Access to CSQ Quarterly newsletter and conference materials
- Access to research materials, reports and documents on child support and human services
- Discounts on exhibiting opportunities at the Leadership Symposium
- Discounts on NCSEA sponsorship opportunities and program
- Opportunity for all employees to serve on NCSEA Committees
- Weighted voting in elections based on membership level.
Corporate Member categories:
Charter Member $5,000
Member benefits to primary contact + 4 employees
Patron Member $2,000
Member benefits to primary contact + 1 employee
Sponsor Member $1,000
Member benefits to primary contact only
Corporate Partner Program
The NCSEA Partnership Program was developed to provide maximum exposure for a supplier seeking to align itself with the National Child Support Enforcement Association and its membership at large. These bundled packages are the most comprehensive sponsorship opportunities available to our supplier partners. In addition to membership, the program delivers extensive overall promotional rights and benefits, unique exposure at all events through highly customized sponsorship rights and exclusive access to the members. The partnership provides the ability to carry marketing objectives to levels never available before while building and maintaining a unique relationship with NCSEA members and the child support community as a whole. This 1 year commitment includes a variety of benefits and marketing opportunities designed for a company to reach the child support market. For information on how your organization can become an NCSEA Corporate Partner, contact LaTrese Wallace, Senior Manager of Fundraising and Partnerships.