NCSEA offers the child support member organizations the opportunity to post any open positions on its website for 30 days. If you would like to include a job to be featured on our Job Board, complete the application below and return to Ann Marie Ruskin , NCSEA Executive Director.
Job Posting: Child Support Associate, SLI Government Solutions
Job Description: The Center for the Support of Families (A Division of SLI Government Solutions) is seeking an experienced child support professional to join our consulting team.
The incumbent will become part of our social services consulting practice, assisting our local, state, and federal partners improve their service to the children and families served by the child support program.
Essential Functions (Duties & Responsibilities):
• Collaborates with federal, state, county and project staff and stakeholders on various projects and initiatives
• Creates training content and presentations
• Provides training for various audiences
• Assists with developing solutions and drafting content in response to Requests for Proposals
Qualifications (education, experience, etc.) both required and preferred qualifications and skills:
Desirable Education, Experience, and Other Credentials:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Previous or current involvement with a national child support and/or social services association (e.g., NCSEA, WICSEC, ERICSA, NCCSD, NATCSD, NTCSA, APHSA)
• Project management experience and/or related certification (e.g., PMP, PMI-ACP, CAPM, MPM)
• Organizational Change Management experience and/or related certification (e.g., Prosci, CMS, CCPM, CPCM)
• Experience in social services program in addition to child support (e.g., child welfare, TANF, Aging and Adult Services)
• Post-BA Degree
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
• Able to travel 75% of the time.
• Must have the ability to work at a computer for extensive periods of time.
• Must have the ability to speak on the telephone for extended periods of time.
• Must have the ability to read (paper or computer screen) for extended periods of time
• Must have sufficient hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate a computer keyboard and other Company equipment
• Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
Application Information (include PDF or link to website if applicable):
We offer excellent paid benefits that include:
• Comprehensive Health & Dental Insurance
• 100% Paid Life Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• 401k Savings Plan (with Matching Contribution)