NCSEA offers the child support professionals community the opportunity to post any open positions on its website for 60 days. If you would like to include a job to be featured on our Job Board, please contact Ann Marie Ruskin , Executive Director, and provide the following information:
- Job Title
- Qualifications (education, experience, etc.) – both required and preferred qualifications and skills
- Application Information (PDF or link
Job Posting: Child Support Specialist (SME)
Who we Are:
Incapsulate provides services from conception to delivery. We are a unique team of developers, designers, and analysts who are committed to helping businesses and governments solve problems using state-of-the-art technology. We believe that the best results are achieved by people who are passionate about what they do and continually strive to reach new heights in their career – those are the people we hire.
Duties and Responsibilities: The Child Support Subject Matter Expert position will be responsible for the following activities:
- Coordinating with Liaisons, State SMEs and cross-functional teams to confirm system functionality meets end user, State specific and OCSE requirements.
- Document the process and data flows for Case initiation, Inter-governmental, Establishment, Enforcement, Financial, Locate, Case Management and Child Support Service modules.
- Interpret requirement specifications, Federal-OCSE and State laws and regulations.
- Review user stories to update the business and technical design documentations including functional scope changes.
- Develop test cases for sprint and stakeholder testing and perform user acceptance testing.
- Define configuration specifications by applying business requirements
- Document Child support business and eligibility rules in accordance with state and ACF- OCSE federal regulations.
- Document Interface guidance and specifications document for Child Support Program.
- Create reports and presentations outlining progress.
- Communicate effectively with technical, non-technical team and stakeholders.
- This position can be remote though some travel will be required.
- 5 years of experience in design, development and implementation of a case management system to support the child support program, including case, locate, establishment, enforcement, legal, and financial functions
- 5 years of experience as subject matter expert in State and Federal Child Support regulations and policies.
- 5 years of experience working on child support related software projects in researching and developing process flows, data flows and interface flows.
- 5 years of experience as SME in the following processes: Case initiation, Central Registry, Establishment of Paternity and Support, Payment Processing, Financial-Collection, Disbursement and Distribution, Case Management, Locate, Legal and Enforcement
- 1+ years experience with Child Support federal certification requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Services, Human Services, Public Administration or related field.
- Masters degree is preferred.
- To apply please click here or contact Darren Fernandes at 202-558-5370, firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s in it for you:
– Opportunity to make an immediate and substantial impact to your team, company and community.
– Take on a leadership role in an organization that helps champion the values and policies governing child support enforcement.
– Work with a group of passionate, driven, and fun technologists.
– Flexible working environment.
– Very strong compensation package.
*Incapsulate is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.