NEW! Click here to access the FREE Web-Talks archive!*
*Password required and available only to NCSEA members. For more information, please contact Krystal Quille at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bring the experts right into your office!
So that our topics and presentations are timely, we will be releasing our 2017 events a few at a time several months prior to their set date. Please check the Events Calendar regularly for the most up to date information.
New for 2017 – Free Web-Talks!
NCSEA will be offering a select number of Free Web-Talks this year, open to members and their staff. These training resources are designed to aid in professional development across the child support spectrum!
We are offering a member rate for our Web-Talks at a cost of $150 for a live event or download and $165 for a CD.
- Live Event: $150.00
- Download: $150.00
- CD (incl. S&H): $165.00
- CD & Live Event: $315.00
- Live Event & Download: $300.00
- Live Event: $295.00
- Download: $295.00
- CD (incl. S&H): $303.95
- CD & Live Event : $403.95
- CD & Download: $395.00
Get the best value for multiple Web-Talk registrations with the Premier Education & Training Program, available to all NCSEA organizational members.
Train your whole office with no travel expense or time away from the office. Just one registration provides an opportunity for everyone in your office to benefit from the expertise and knowledge of professionals from all over the country!
All you need is a computer with internet access and you can join in on the Web-Talk. You can watch the presentation, submit questions, and participate in audience polls. Add a projector to accommodate large groups. Dial-in to a toll free number to listen to the audio with the ability to ask questions live. The login information is provided upon registration. Participate alone or with colleagues. Testing of your computer connection prior to the event is suggested and instructions will be provided with the login information. Free technical support is available.
The 2017 Web-Talk programming will include CLE programs
- July 13 – Inspiring Leadership: How Leaders Empower, Engage and Motivate (Free for NCSEA members and their staff)
- August 24- Same-Sex Parents: Strategies and Solutions for Serving Families in the Era of Marriage Equality
- September 14 – Addressing Parenting Time in Child Support Programs: The Texas and Oregon Experience
- September 28 –Effective Enforcement: New Methods to Collect Old Debt
- October 19 – The IRS is coming! The IRS is coming! Preparing for your IRS audit with other states experience and best practices
- November 2 – Developing the Child Support Leader of the Future (Free for NCSEA members and their staff)
- November 16 – Reducing Child Support Debt Owed to Custodial Parent
- December 7 – Tribal 101: Child Support Services (Free for NCSEA members and their staff)
Contact Krystal Quille for further details.